Data Protection Charter
1. Gathering information
We collect information when you register on our site, log in to your account, make a purchase, communicate with others through our site, and log out. Information collected includes your name, email address and phone number. We never collect your credit card number even if you make a purchase on our site. In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs.
- Allow people you contact to get to know you and your needs, build trust when connecting with other users.
- Contact you occasionally.
3. E-commerce privacy
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than as necessary to complete a subscription purchase.
4. Third Party Disclosure
5. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You can unsubscribe from our services at any time by logging into your personal space.
7. Modification or deletion of your data
You can change your information at any time by logging into your personal area.
You can also delete your account or your ad after you have logged in, by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the top left menu, or in the “Deactivate ad” tab of the “My account” section.
When clicking on “I deactivate my ad”, don’t forget to check the box “Delete my account entirely” so that all your personal data is deleted.
You can download your personal data from the main tab in “My account” in .CSV format and view them in a table.
You can exercise your right to have your personal data deleted by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
The cookies that may be installed on your computer are installed for the following purposes:
9.1. Cookies for technical purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the proper use of the Site, including :
browsing sessions (management of shopping carts, customer account connection),
- simplification of the visit: adaptation to the display preferences of Your terminal (language used, display resolution, site operating system),
- detection of a previous visit,
- recording of visitors’ preferences,
- automatic reconnection.
Your possible refusal or deletion of certain cookies that are essential to the functioning of the Site may prevent access to certain essential services of the Site, such as the reservation of a service or access to your customer account, for example. Where applicable, We decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the Site’s services resulting from the impossibility of using the cookies necessary for their functioning and which You would have refused or deleted.
9.2. Cookies for tracking purposes:
- Audience measurement: statistical data on the number of visitors to and use of the Site (targeted sections and content, path) in order to help Us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content, its features, advertising and other communications, and thus to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services consulted on the Site.
- Personalization: real time personalization of the navigation on the Site and proposal of relevant and personalized offers, improvement of the ergonomics.
9.3. Cookies for advertising purposes:
- Advertising: counting and personalization of content and advertising offered when You visit the Site and following a visit to the Site;
- Social networks: connections to social network services, sharing of information on social networks.